New Year’s Eve Party
You are planning on being on la Costa del sol for New Year’s Eve and you are still looking for the perfect spot to celebrate it?
Stop looking, Claro Restaurant and Beach Club at Laguna Village is the perfect spot!
Our chefs have prepared a magnificent New Year’s Eve gourmet menu influenced by Spanish and international flavours.
In terms of music,Aaron Phillip, resident dj on Lick fm radio will be on duty to make you dance until the early hours.
As always, our friendly and careful staff will be there to ensure you spend a wonderful night in an exceptionally cosy environment.
Laguna village car park offers free parking and there will also be taxis available all night long.
To summarise, Claro is the safest bet if you want to enjoy the transition into the new year in a festive, cosy and beautiful place with your loved ones.
New Year’s Menu
- Lobster Tartare with Tobiko eggs width roasted garlic and wasabi emulsion.
- Crispy duck with smoked eggplant, walnuts, and boletus.
- Peruvian Nigiri with yellow chilli, and a veil of cod.
- Gillardeau N°2 oyster, perfumed with cava and citrics.
- Foie nougat with acidic apple gelatine, fig marmalade, and violet crystals.
- Wakame algae Aguachile, with scallops, citric bulgur, and scents of grapefruit.
- Line-caught hake, Carabinero prawn bisque, cockles and shrimps.
- Poulard medallion, stuffed with mi-cuit, deluxe Portobello, in its own gravy.
- Chocolate surprise